Sunday, February 16, 2014

So simple and tasty baked chicken recipe...Breaded Italian Chicken

This recipe I found ages ago in a Quick Cooking magazine. It originally called for 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing mix, but I didn't have one in the cupboard, so I used 1 envelope of Italian Dressing Mix and Viola, new recipe that my family LOVES! The part I love is that it's so very simple!

Breaded Italian Chicken (or Ranch, if you prefer to make the original)

Ingredients:
3/4 c. crushed corn flakes
3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1 envelope Italian Dressing mix (I use Good Seasons usually)
1/2 c. butter or margarine melted
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

Preheat oven to 350*F
In a shallow bowl, combine cornflakes, cheese & salad dressing mix.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake coating.
Place in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, 45min or until chicken juices run clear.

This recipe is EASILY halved.

I'll post pics the next time I make this, which shouldn't be long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment